Our Healthy Singapore Fund (OHSF) aims to support individuals and organisations to drive not-for-profit health promotion initiatives for the community.
- Individuals Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents above the age of 18 residing in Singapore can apply for OHSF with written support from an organisation (registered and operating in Singapore).
- Organisations registered and operating in Singapore.
Note: These organisations may include Religious Organisations, Social Service Agencies, Grassroots Organisations, Academic Institutes, Non-profit Organisations (IPC), Social Enterprises and Non-Government Organisations (NGOs).
OHSF supports partners to implement initiatives that promote one or more of the following areas of health within the community:
- Physical activity
- Mental wellbeing
- Smoking cessation and prevention
- Health screening and follow-up
- Community building (encourage partnership with community partners)
- Quality of proposal (clarity in project objectives and detailed plans for successful implementation of key performance indicator KPI)
- Price reasonableness (based on engagement plans and reach over project budget)
Initiatives that advocate innovation or engage hard to reach segments of the community, such as seniors and lower income groups, may be eligible for enhanced support.
Maximum Grant Quantum
Proposals evaluated to be suitable for funding will receive up to 80% of supportable expenditure, capped at $20,000. Funding will be on a reimbursement basis and pro-rated in accordance with the agreed set of KPI achieved. Multiple KPIs will be evaluated in accordance to equal weightage, unless stated otherwise.
- Venue costs
- Marketing and publicity costs
- Production, material, and logistics costs
- Professional service fees (e.g. licensing and legal fees)
- Insurance costs
- Volunteer meal and transport costs
- Start-up, operating and capital costs, such as manpower and the purchase of assets
- Cash prizes and vouchers
- Overseas travel and local accommodation costs
- Any costs funded by any other sources
- Any financial benefit of whatever nature that accrues to the Recipient and related parties
- Any notional costs, including but not limited to opportunity costs, depreciation, and potential income loss
- Any costs associated with the employment of staff under a contract of service
- Any other costs or expenses as HPB may determine from time to time, by notice in writing to the Recipient
12 months (inclusive of all pre-event planning, publicity, and marketing processes)*
*Applicants are encouraged to submit their interest earlier. Upon acceptance of the Letter of Award, applicants will have up to 6 months duration to support pre-event planning and marketing efforts prior to the commencement of the project.
Applications will be open quarterly. The application windows are as follows:
Notification of application status
For projects taking place on or after#
25 April 2022 – 24 May 2022
25 June 2022 – 24 July 2022
1 August 2022
25 July 2022 – 24 August 2022
26 September 2022 – 24 October 2022
1 November 2022
31 October 2022–28 November 2022
6 February 2023
20 February 2023
30 January 2023 – 27 Feb 2023
8 May 2023
22 May 2023
All submissions will be evaluated strictly based on the evaluation criteria and only approved projects will be offered Letter of Award through Our SG Grant portal.
A processing period of 8 weeks will be required for evaluation, clarifications with applicant and notification of application status upon verification on completeness of documents submitted. Should the applicant fail to provide a response to the request for clarifications within 3 working days, HPB reserves the right to reject the application due to incomplete information submitted.
#Subject to Project Commencement date as stated or upon acceptance of Letter of Award, whichever is earlier. Reimbursement will only be made for eligible items/services procured after the Letter of Award is accepted.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted online.
Information on the grant terms and conditions is available here
Please click on the link below to access the grant application portal.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
An optional grant briefing will be organised to orientate interested partners before each grant call. If you are interested to attend this briefing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact number, email address and organisation name. We will extend an invite to you closer to the date.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com.